Providing nearly 1,750,000 meals to more than 18,400 SoWashCo Schools students every year with the help of over 140 employees.
Students will be required to use their PIN numbers this school year. See section under Meal Accounts on how to access your student's PIN.
Beginning September 2022 breakfast and lunch are no longer free. The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) are requiring families to be charged based off eligibility. Families can fill out an Application for Educational Benefits (Free and Reduced-priced Meals) application and if you qualify, your student(s) will be able to eat both breakfast and lunch for free. Please go to the Educational Benefits-Free and Reduced-Price Meals section and click on the Apply Via Schoolcafe red box to start the application process.
Food Shortages and Menu Changes
Due to nationwide shortages of certain food items, SoWashCo Schools menus may not accurately reflect what will be served that day. Schools will continue to offer nutritious meals to students each day. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
- About Educational Benefits - Free and Reduced Price Meals
- Apply for Educational Benefits
- Homeless Families
- Foster Parents
- Sau Daim Ntawv Thov (Hmong)
- Cuntada Dugsi ee Bilaashka ah iyo Kuwa Qimahooda La Dhimay ee (Somali)
- Imprimir Solicitud (Spanish)
- Additional Translated Applications
- Waiver of Confidentiality
The Wellness Committee works to assure a school environment that promotes and enhances students’ health, wellbeing, and ability to learn by supporting healthy eating and physical activity.
This is done through:
- Increasing awareness of the SoWashCo Schools wellness policy throughout the school district and community.
- Assessing implementation in our schools and working towards continuous improvement.
- Promoting student health and wellbeing in our schools and the community.
The Wellness Committee meets 3-4 times per-year.
- October 10, 2022
- January 23, 2023
- April 3, 2023